Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sun has initiated a new SCJA certification and it is a free certification for the first month (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t143912-sun-has-initiated-a-new-scja-certification-and-it-is-a-free-certification-for-the-first-month.html)

jalagamvenkat@gmail.com 06-02-2005 08:42 AM

Sun has initiated a new SCJA certification and it is a free certification for the first month

If you are not an SCJP already or above, take this opportunity and
benchmark yourself. This is primarily meant for entry-level Java
programmers.

All you need is register and take the examination through Prometric.

Registration starts on 1st June. See the link for details.

http://www.sun.com/training/certific...ciate_beta.xml

With regards

venkatarao.j

Ivan Villanueva 06-03-2005 03:05 PM

Re: Sun has initiated a new SCJA certification and it is a free certification for the first month

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:42:01AM -0700, jalagamvenkat@gmail.com wrote:
> If you are not an SCJP already or above, take this opportunity and
> benchmark yourself. This is primarily meant for entry-level Java
> programmers.
>
> All you need is register and take the examination through Prometric.
>
> Registration starts on 1st June. See the link for details.
>
> http://www.sun.com/training/certific...ciate_beta.xml

Thanks for the link.

I have read the requirements and there are a couple of things I don't
know. Are there special literature for this exam ?

Iván Villanueva
--
Encrypted mail preferred.
GPG Key Id: 3FDBF85F 2004-10-18 Ivan-Fernando Villanueva Barrio