Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where download download java.awt.robot class (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t142825-where-download-download-java-awt-robot-class.html)

Rafal Majda 04-18-2005 11:16 AM

Where download download java.awt.robot class

Hi,

I'm using Visual Age For Java environment. I need to import
java.awt.robot class because there is not in this environment. Is there
any way to do this.

Rafal

Arnaud Berger 04-18-2005 11:21 AM

Re: Where download download java.awt.robot class

Hi,

awt.Robot exists in the JRE since JRE/JDK 1.3.

Regards,

Arnaud

d405at$cih$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

Arnaud Berger 04-18-2005 11:25 AM

Re: Where download download java.awt.robot class

To be more precise :

There is probably in VAJ an option to let you specify the JDK you want to
use for compiling and/or for
running your apps.

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen 04-18-2005 02:21 PM

"Arnaud Berger" <a.berger@libertycontact.fr> writes:

> There is probably in VAJ an option to let you specify the JDK you want to
> use for compiling and/or for
> running your apps.

There isn't because VAJ uses a VERY custom JRE that hooks into the
Smalltalk runtime.

IBM abandoned VAJ when they started the Eclipse project, and their new
IDE - WSAD - is based on that instead.

To the OP: Move away from VAJ to Eclipse.

Thomas Weidenfeller 04-18-2005 03:25 PM

Rafal Majda wrote:
> I'm using Visual Age For Java environment. I need to import
> java.awt.robot class because there is not in this environment. Is there
> any way to do this.

What was wrong with the anwer you got last time you asked that question?

/Thomas
--
The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:

Rafal Majda 04-18-2005 05:00 PM

Thomas Weidenfeller napisał(a):
> Rafal Majda wrote:
>
>> I'm using Visual Age For Java environment. I need to import
>> java.awt.robot class because there is not in this environment. Is
>> there any way to do this.

> What was wrong with the anwer you got last time you asked that question?

Sorry, I have forgotten about this.
Rafal