Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thread dump for Java plugin (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t142466-thread-dump-for-java-plugin.html)

kazuya imabayashi 04-05-2005 11:16 AM

Thread dump for Java plugin

Dear all,
I am having a problem when I am running an applet in IE (JRE 1.4.1).
IE gets frozen and I am not able to get a thread dump after problem
happended. This make it impossible to get a thread dump since java
console is also stuck.
Is there any way to get a thread dump even if IE is stuck?
Any suggestions such as using commercial tools are more than
appreciated!
Regards,
Kazuya

Jerry 04-06-2005 08:04 AM

Re: Thread dump for Java plugin

The Stack Trace tool can get thread dumps from IE on Windows and Mac OS
X without using the browser Java console.

http://tmitevski.users.mcs2.netarray.com/stacktrace.jsp

ajay.singhes@gmail.com 02-21-2013 06:07 AM

Re: Thread dump for Java plugin

Here is a shell script to take and save thread dump in a text file. I have written a shell script to take the thread dump automatically.

visit : http://www.technotechi.com/2012/12/s...read-dump.html

It might help you.