Velocity Reviews

-   Case Modding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f7-case-modding.html)
-   -   Etching tutorials-or now for something completely different (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t141-etching-tutorials-or-now-for-something-completely-different.html)

Technoholic 06-28-2005 03:36 AM

Etching tutorials-or now for something completely different

Anyone got the tutorial for etching?
Some of us may use it when it comes in handy.

zachig 06-28-2005 06:26 AM

Re: Etching tutorials

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technoholic
Anyone got the tutorial for etching?
Some of us may use it when it comes in handy.

What do you mean by "etching"?
The only etching process that I know is from the PCB industry, meaning chemical etching of copper in order to produce a Printed Circuit Board.
If this is what you meant (and I guess NOT), I can help you with that.

Technoholic 06-28-2005 06:29 AM

Etching the plexi's.

zachig 06-28-2005 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technoholic
Etching the plexi's.

Using a DREMEL, maybe? :roll:

Bio-Hazard 06-28-2005 04:22 PM

I wish I was artistic enough to do something like that, I have to send my stuff out to be done.

unholy 06-29-2005 10:13 AM

lol, art is what u think it is... not what others do :D, thats why people can make good art :D, others might not understand it but the artist does :D

Technoholic 06-30-2005 01:04 AM

I asked because I might try and get black case with green inside, or white case with green inside.
That way, with the window Philly Eagles logo.

Blazin Trav 06-30-2005 01:05 AM

uh www.google.com

Technoholic 06-30-2005 01:07 AM

:P
We could use some direct links HERE for the noobs, alike me?

unholy 06-30-2005 05:58 AM

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...tching&spell=1
that help?