Velocity Reviews

-   -   Form posting twice (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t139752-form-posting-twice.html)

just1coder@yahoo.ca 01-04-2005 11:57 PM

Form posting twice

I have a basic javascript function that submits a form. The .JSP runs
fine for about 1-2 minutes ... any more than that and the processing
starts again. I have tried removing the JS function and just using a
normal submit but that didn't help. I have tried a <button> rather than
an image too ... any ideas? this only seems to happen after the process
page has been running for >1.5 - 2 minutes.... it does some database
intensive work during that time...