Velocity Reviews

-   -   Freelance programmer / developer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t139736-freelance-programmer-developer.html)

johnleox@gmail.com 01-04-2005 05:58 PM

Freelance programmer / developer

Hello,

I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, do you
have any work that need to done.. buzz me at johnleox @ gmail.com

my skill sets:

VB,
ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
SQL Server,
Access (VBA),
Excel (VBA),
..NET(ASP.NET / C#)
Oracle &
Crystal Reports

I can work on migration projects, supporting exsisting project and
looking out for new project.

If location or place of work is not important for you then buzz..
waiting for your work.

johnleox @ gmail.com

The Abrasive Sponge 01-05-2005 03:39 AM

Re: Freelance programmer / developer

You have no java experience so why post here?

Tim Ward 01-05-2005 09:52 AM

"The Abrasive Sponge" <theabrasioncontinues@yourhouse.com> wrote in message
> You have no java experience so why post here?

Er, why not? My current freelance work involves writing lots of Java, and I
had no Java experience when I started.

--
Tim Ward

Joona I Palaste 01-06-2005 08:00 PM

Re: Freelance programmer / developer

Tim Ward <tw2@ipaccess.com> scribbled the following:
> "The Abrasive Sponge" <theabrasioncontinues@yourhouse.com> wrote in message
>> You have no java experience so why post here?

> Er, why not? My current freelance work involves writing lots of Java, and I
> had no Java experience when I started.

Part of my current work at civilian service involves Visual Basic
programming with Microsoft Access. Before starting my service I had
never written a single line of Visual Basic code, or even *seen* Access.
I learned both pretty well in a couple of days. I trust people can do
the same for Java.

--
/-- Joona Palaste (palaste@cc.helsinki.fi) ------------- Finland --------\
"The question of copying music from the Internet is like a two-barreled sword."

steve 01-06-2005 10:01 PM

Re: Freelance programmer / developer

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 01:58:27 +0800, johnleox@gmail.com wrote
(in article <1104861506.970947.299300@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups .com>):

> Hello,
>
> I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, do you
> have any work that need to done.. buzz me at johnleox @ gmail.com
>
> my skill sets:
>
> VB,
> ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
> SQL Server,
> Access (VBA),
> Excel (VBA),
> .NET(ASP.NET / C#)
> Oracle &
> Crystal Reports
>
> I can work on migration projects, supporting exsisting project and
> looking out for new project.
>
> If location or place of work is not important for you then buzz..
> waiting for your work.
>
> johnleox @ gmail.com

or in other words DO NOT post here, this is a news group.

no advertising of services or products.

get ur arse over to rentacoder.com