Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any blackberry newsgroups or good links? Suggestions on project? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t138457-any-blackberry-newsgroups-or-good-links-suggestions-on-project.html)

Cirene 11-16-2004 09:11 AM

Any blackberry newsgroups or good links? Suggestions on project?

I'm an experienced programming, but have no java experience. I need to make
a local application that resides on a blackberry device.

Any newsgroups or good blackberry links that I can refer to?

The app will, among other things:
- Store a list of locations and survey questions associated with each
location.
- Allow the user to select a location.
- Allow the user to answer survey answers.
- Click 'send' to send the answers to a website.

Any suggestions/examples on how to do this would be appreciated as well.

Thanks.

Darryl L. Pierce 11-16-2004 12:32 PM

Re: Any blackberry newsgroups or good links? Suggestions on project?

Cirene wrote:

> I'm an experienced programming, but have no java experience. I need to make
> a local application that resides on a blackberry device.

Try the KVM-INTEREST mailing list for starters:
<http://archives.java.sun.com/kvm-interest.html>

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@myrealbox.com>
Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>