Velocity Reviews

-   -   sun.net.ftp.FtpClient (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t138447-sun-net-ftp-ftpclient.html)

Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni 11-15-2004 07:29 PM

sun.net.ftp.FtpClient

Hi all,

I am new to this group.. and was wondering if there are any documentation
or api references for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class..?

basically i want to know all the methods that i can use and their
description..

Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni
Email: gtg043w@prism.gatech.edu

A. Bolmarcich 11-15-2004 10:39 PM

Re: sun.net.ftp.FtpClient

On 2004-11-15, Neeraj Vibhasrao Kulkarni <gtg043w@mail.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group.. and was wondering if there are any documentation
> or api references for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class..?

There is no official documentation for the sun.net.ftp.FtpClient class.

> basically i want to know all the methods that i can use and their
> description..

You should not directly use any of the methods. The sun.* packages
are not part of the supported public interface. They are used
internally by some versions of Java to implement the public interface.
For more information, see

http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/faq...-packages.html