Velocity Reviews

-   The Lounge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f9-the-lounge.html)
-   -   spam police (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t138-spam-police.html)

HackaX0rus 06-28-2005 02:43 AM

spam police

hey unholy chill with the spam police gig...i am happy that you are trying to keep the forum clean of spam...but just delete it if you think its spam...every time you warn someone abotu spam thats 2 spam psots we ahev to deal with rather than 1...and just chill...the forum si small you guys can deal with a few joke posts...delete this if you want its jsut my opinion...

AASoft 06-28-2005 02:48 AM

Re: spam police

Quote:

Originally Posted by HackaX0rus
hey unholy chill with the spam police gig...i am happy that you are trying to keep the forum clean of spam...but just delete it if you think its spam...every time you warn someone abotu spam thats 2 spam psots we ahev to deal with rather than 1...and just chill...the forum si small you guys can deal with a few joke posts...delete this if you want its jsut my opinion...

Hey, i wasnt spamming...just testing the forum...if unholy wants to - go ahead, delete the message..i dont mind really..im not in it for the 200GB SATA

unholy 06-28-2005 02:50 AM

thats the whole reason we want to keep it fair... u post excessivily... mike will ban u (if u spam...) otherwise i am jsut helping u warn, and to be honest if people can post then u should too, that means the pointless topic test will be deleted.

m1k30rz 06-28-2005 02:53 AM

I'm not banning anyone unless they make _EXCESSIVE_ spam posts eg) they post 100 posts of their website address.
We plan to have this forum friendly for everyone and enjoyable place to talk about computers :)

unholy 06-28-2005 03:00 AM

but test posts come that just stupid... if theres a forum on the web which has a community which u can't post :|
Anyways i am just being strict so no one will do it, so we don't have to worry in the future! after a day or too, i will be harder to noic spam, and i just won't bother about it..

HackaX0rus 06-28-2005 03:17 AM

there will always be new problems...if you ahve new users every day...i belive what mike says is the rigt thing to do...PM the person or jsut delete it but cool it a tad..the rick james thread was tottaly legit...i think this forum is awesome but i dotn want it to be really strict...the lounge is for random topics and posts...

unholy 06-28-2005 03:39 AM

but the idea is not to randomly spam with "test" posts!

HackaX0rus 06-28-2005 03:42 AM

the test post was spam i didnt not say it wasnt however i belive that this forum will grow and blossom if you jsut leave it alone...but still maintain it...

unholy 06-28-2005 03:58 AM

now i intend to do so.... hmmm i am bored let go play GHAMES!!!! :D

stlava 06-28-2005 04:28 AM

This whole thread is a spam thread and should be treated like one.. :lol: