Velocity Reviews

-   -   WSDL and java client (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t137566-wsdl-and-java-client.html)

Fran 10-11-2004 04:38 PM

WSDL and java client

Hello all,

I have a problem to call a Webservice. I only have the WSDL file that
describes the WebService.

I have not problem to call common Webservices with simple data types
as String, int, boolean...

However, in this case in the <wsdl:types> appears complex types
represented as schemas.

How could I call this type of WebService? Having a look to the WSDL
file, the input and output parameters are schemas, however it doesn´t
exist xml or schema types in java to develop the Webservice client.

What data type should I send to the Webservice?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Fran.

This is a part of the WSDL file.

<xsd:element name="E_TAB_ADDRESSES" minOccurs="0">
- <xsd:complexType>
- <xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="item" type="BAPIBUS1006_ADDRESS" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>