Java developers needed for quantitative trading group--NYC
An elite front-office electronic/quantitative trading group is looking
for hardcore, driven C++/Java developers. Ideally, this person will
have an entrepreneurial background, with experience developing
highly-transactional, scalable, fault tolerant trading systems. The
sales/order routing system is currently being built from scratch.
Once this is finished, it will be a blackbox oriented trading system.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Minimum of 3 years relevant programming experience
* Strong proficiency in Java preferred - however, candidates with
strong c++ skills will be considered.
* Strong Experience with real-time server-side systems
* Fluent in networks and network protocols
* Experience with both Windows and Unix environments
* Ability to thrive in an energetic, high-paced environment
* Financial services experiences preferable
908.273.6960 ext. 102
For our complete job listing, go to www.BullMarketIT.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.