Velocity Reviews

-   -   XMLparser: Difference between parser.setErrorHandler() vs. parser.setContentHandler() (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t134206-xmlparser-difference-between-parser-seterrorhandler-vs-parser-setcontenthandler.html)

Bernd Oninger 06-09-2004 01:26 AM

XMLparser: Difference between parser.setErrorHandler() vs. parser.setContentHandler()

What is the difference between

parser.setContentHandler

and

parser.setErrorHandler

for a XMLParser ?

Can I apply both functions to DOM AND to SAXParsers or only to one of them ?

Can I apply both function to an JAXP based implementation or to an NON-Jaxp based implementation as well?

Bernd