[ANN]Web DatePicker for JSP/Servlet 1.0 Released.
Sunwest Technologies has released Web DatePicker for JSP/Servlet 1.0. Web
DatePicker is a suite of UI components for Java server-side developers to
create date input-box, selection-box and popup calendars for easy date
input for a web user and error-free date value collection and validation
for an application programmer.
* Easy-to-use popup calendar at client side
* Look & feel is fully customizable through CSS (Cascading Style
* Client-side date validation
* Server-side data conversion and date validation
* Built-in I18N support for international applications
The JSP/Servlet version includes a collection of JSP custom tags and a Java
API library for Servlet programming.
For information on Web DatePicker, please visit
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.