Velocity Reviews

-   -   Classpath in java code ?!? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t134095-classpath-in-java-code.html)

cccc 06-04-2004 01:20 PM

Classpath in java code ?!?

Is possible set the classpath in java code?

Examle:
String var=System.getProperty("classpath");
var+=";C:\\Programmi\\OpenOffice.org1.1.0\\program \\classes\\classes.jar";
System.setProperty("java.library.path",var);

Thanks,
CC

Michael Borgwardt 06-04-2004 01:25 PM

Re: Classpath in java code ?!?

cccc wrote:
> Is possible set the classpath in java code?

No. You can, however, create a URLClassLoader that will load classes from a
location you specify.

cccc 06-04-2004 01:30 PM

Re: Classpath in java code ?!?

Thanks,
I need set classpath in my Java Web Start application.
Is possible out of code?

CC

Andrew Thompson 06-04-2004 02:01 PM

Re: Classpath in java code ?!?

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:30:01 +0200, cccc wrote:

> I need set classpath in my Java Web Start application.

It is possible to identify resources
to JWS, it takes care fo the details
AFAIU*. [ I have not tried it myself ]

--