Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Java (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f30-java.html)
-   -   The Real-Time Specification for Java - book? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t134088-the-real-time-specification-for-java-book.html)

merk 06-04-2004 06:52 AM

The Real-Time Specification for Java - book?
 
Hi all.

Does anyone know where I can find this book "The Real-Time Specification for
Java" for download?

I can buy it "used" from amazon and it cost $5.
I'm from eastern Europe and post cost me more then book.

Can someone help!



Thomas Schodt 06-04-2004 09:29 AM

Re: The Real-Time Specification for Java - book?
 
On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:52:40 +0200, merk wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find this book "The Real-Time Specification for
> Java" for download?


Maybe <http://www.rtj.org/>
or <http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=1>

Andy Fish 06-04-2004 09:41 AM

Re: The Real-Time Specification for Java - book?
 
try doing a google search for "The Real-Time Specification for Java" -
you'll find the second link is a copy of the book in PDF

now how difficult was that?

"merk" <merk_jhdze@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c9p6a2$tb6$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> Hi all.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find this book "The Real-Time Specification

for
> Java" for download?
>
> I can buy it "used" from amazon and it cost $5.
> I'm from eastern Europe and post cost me more then book.
>
> Can someone help!
>
>




merk 06-04-2004 09:58 PM

Re: The Real-Time Specification for Java - book?
 
Can you give me that link?

I only get java.sun.com/docs/books/realtime and
java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/first/jsr001/.
I can't download all pdf because ma model connections are very slow.

Thanks.

"Andy Fish" <ajfish@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:htXvc.129$uc2.1418295@news-text.cableinet.net...
> try doing a google search for "The Real-Time Specification for Java" -
> you'll find the second link is a copy of the book in PDF
>
> now how difficult was that?
>
> "merk" <merk_jhdze@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:c9p6a2$tb6$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> > Hi all.
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can find this book "The Real-Time Specification

> for
> > Java" for download?
> >
> > I can buy it "used" from amazon and it cost $5.
> > I'm from eastern Europe and post cost me more then book.
> >
> > Can someone help!
> >
> >

>
>




Andy Fish 06-05-2004 08:53 AM

Re: The Real-Time Specification for Java - book?
 
it's exactly the same link that Thomas posted in his reply to your post

http://www.rtj.org/

"merk" <merk_jhdze@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c9qrcq$svp$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> Can you give me that link?
>
> I only get java.sun.com/docs/books/realtime and
> java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/first/jsr001/.
> I can't download all pdf because ma model connections are very slow.
>
> Thanks.
>
> "Andy Fish" <ajfish@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:htXvc.129$uc2.1418295@news-text.cableinet.net...
> > try doing a google search for "The Real-Time Specification for Java" -
> > you'll find the second link is a copy of the book in PDF
> >
> > now how difficult was that?
> >
> > "merk" <merk_jhdze@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:c9p6a2$tb6$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> > > Hi all.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know where I can find this book "The Real-Time

Specification
> > for
> > > Java" for download?
> > >
> > > I can buy it "used" from amazon and it cost $5.
> > > I'm from eastern Europe and post cost me more then book.
> > >
> > > Can someone help!
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>





All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.