Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to resolve java.awt.AWTException: cannot open XIM problem in Java? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t133582-how-to-resolve-java-awt-awtexception-cannot-open-xim-problem-in-java.html)

Arun 05-18-2004 11:18 AM

How to resolve java.awt.AWTException: cannot open XIM problem in Java?

Hi,

I am running a java application on solaris2.9 platform, during that
time I am getting the java.awt.AWTException: cannot open XIM error.
Machine is running on jre1.4 and working on zh_TW.Big5 locale.
The problem always occurs whenever java menu items are selected.
Could you please let me know how to resolve this problem.

regards
Arun