Velocity Reviews

-   -   Review: D-Link DGL-4100 Broadband Gigabit Router (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t133-review-d-link-dgl-4100-broadband-gigabit-router.html)

Silverstrand 06-27-2005 06:42 PM

Review: D-Link DGL-4100 Broadband Gigabit Router

http://www.boxgods.com/global/images.../A153-9-tn.jpg
Sick and tired of slow network speeds? The Ethernet 10/100 has been out for a while now; however, most gigabit routers and switches have been aimed at corporate entities. This leaves home or small business users in a bit of a quandary--either pay exorbitant prices for gigabit equipment--or wait. The wait is over folks. D-Link has released a gigabit router aimed at gamers for use at LAN parties. On a whim, I picked one up, and to my surprise, it has all of the security features of a typical Linksys or Belkin router.
Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/hardware...Article&ID=153