Velocity Reviews

-   -   Basic AI in java (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t132617-basic-ai-in-java.html)

Ike 04-16-2004 01:21 PM

Basic AI in java

I'm trying to implement somethign which is not altogether novel. Manhy
help-lookup systems posses this, but I want to try to get a handle on
something.

I am trying to take a question from a user, as a string, parse it, and from
that, do a lookup across a set of html pages, extracting the relevant
information from the parsed-out question.

Does anyone know where I might find some basic source code to study how this
is typically done? Thanks, Ike

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Sj=F6blom?= 04-16-2004 07:33 PM

Re: Basic AI in java

Ike wrote:
> I'm trying to implement somethign which is not altogether novel. Manhy
> help-lookup systems posses this, but I want to try to get a handle on
> something.
>
> I am trying to take a question from a user, as a string, parse it, and from
> that, do a lookup across a set of html pages, extracting the relevant
> information from the parsed-out question.
>
> Does anyone know where I might find some basic source code to study how this
> is typically done? Thanks, Ike

This question has got nothing to do with java. First google, then try
comp.programming or comp.ai.nat-lang.
--
Daniel Sj÷blom
Remove _NOSPAM to reply by mail