Velocity Reviews

-   -   CVS in eclipse IDE question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t132438-cvs-in-eclipse-ide-question.html)

Yi Chen 04-10-2004 03:03 PM

CVS in eclipse IDE question

Hi, I am using eclipse 3M7. The problem is that
when I use the "refactoring" function in it, for
example, rename a package, the old package and
all source still exist in the CVS. Is there any
way to remove the old folders(packages) in CVS
from eclipse so that other programmers will not
confused which package to use?

Thanks,

-Yi
http://www.ShanSoft.com

Richard Bauer 09-26-2004 09:18 PM

Re: CVS in eclipse IDE question

No, not so easy. Only as an CVS admin you can do that. For more info read
the cvs manual. CVS is not able to hande directories in fact of it`s origin
RCS.

Greetings

Richard