Velocity Reviews

-   -   Jetty Plus in Eclipse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t132416-jetty-plus-in-eclipse.html)

Richard Smol 04-09-2004 01:09 PM

Jetty Plus in Eclipse

Hi there,

I am trying to use the Eclipse Jetty Launcher Plugin with Jetty Plus.
I have made my own configuration file as indicated on the Jetty Plus
web-site. I am also referencing to this file from the Jetty Launcher
Plugin. I can't get it to work though... it bails out with this
message:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Object is not of type class
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.Server
at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.configure(XmlConf iguration.java:162)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.<init>(Server.java:89)
at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launchWith XML(PluginRunner.java:143)
at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.main(Plugi nRunner.java:111)

What is going on? Is the plugin still trying to use the old Jetty
class? What could I do to circumvent this?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Richard