Velocity Reviews

-   -   FTP Help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t132345-ftp-help.html)

Niall 04-07-2004 10:48 AM

FTP Help

HI, Im writeing conferenceing software with your standard client server
approach, I have no problem sending text from one client to another being
redirected through the server, using the ObjectInputStream and
ObjectOutputStream's. What I want to try to do now is set up a File
Transefer, but am kinda lost as I am still only studying java, If anyone
could offer some assistance it would be greatfully receved.

Thanks Niall

Roedy Green 04-07-2004 01:23 PM

Re: FTP Help

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 06:48:43 -0400, "Niall" <nmulhare@yahoo.com> wrote
or quoted :

>HI, Im writeing conferenceing software with your standard client server
>approach, I have no problem sending text from one client to another being
>redirected through the server, using the ObjectInputStream and
>ObjectOutputStream's. What I want to try to do now is set up a File
>Transefer, but am kinda lost as I am still only studying java, If anyone
>could offer some assistance it would be greatfully receved.

See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ftp.html
and
http://mindprod.com/products.html#FILETRANSFER

--