J2EE Developers Needed
I am in need of 2 J2EE Developers ans 1 Architect for a 12 -18 month
contract in Tampa, FL. If interested and available immediately send
resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
POSTION: Application Engineer P-3
REPORTS TO: Director of Development LOCATION: TAMPA, Florida
· Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans with minimal
direction based on documented requirements.
· Leading development of software products for the client's various
· Developing work plans and tracking and monitoring deliverables of
· Develop and maintain functional and technical documentation.
· Participating in business process redesign initiatives to support
the client's strategic goals.
· Maintain the development productivity goals for project time,
accuracy, and migrations.
· Provide 24-hour support for application loads.
· Three years of application programming development experience in
design and construction utilizing J2EE 1.3 and Enterprise Java Beans
1.3 in particular Session and Message Beans. Highly Knowledgeable in
all components and their life cycles
· Two years of full J2EE application programming development
experience with Weblogic Application Server (version 6 or higher,
preferable 7), Oracle 9i (preference for PL/SQL and materialized views
· Current expertise in utilizing JDK 1.4.
· Current expertise in Struts (preference for version 1.1)
· Current expertise in JDBC 2.0 higher.
· Current expertise with detail design (as a single effort without
concurrent coding) of a large complete J2EE transactional system.
· Current expertise with object oriented design methodology and UML
Modeling with Together ControlCenter.
· Experience with UML Class, Sequence diagramming to elaborate on
use-case and activity diagrams:
Detailed Class diagrams to fully describe inheritance and
Detailed sequence diagramming to identify to Class interactions down
to the methods.
· Current expertise in using/applying design patterns on very
knowledgeable in the GoF and SJC patterns and implementation, in
particular Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects and MVC.
· Current expertise in Java Distributed Transaction Architecture.
· Current expertise in Junit.
· Current expertise in CVS, ant, and Log4J
· Experience with JMS and MQ Messaging technologies.
· Additional desired experience:
· Experience with Sun Hardware and Solaris 7 or later operating
· Experience with Sun One Web Server v6 and Sun One Directory Server
· Experience with performance Tools such as Jprobe and Performasure
· Experience with Mercury Load/Functional testing and defect tracking
· Experience with COBOL development
· Analytical design and problem solving skills with excellent oral and
written communication skill.
· Proficiency with MS office, Windows and Project planning software.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.