Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to convert a java program to an exe program (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t131381-how-to-convert-a-java-program-to-an-exe-program.html)

ola 02-16-2004 08:42 AM

how to convert a java program to an exe program

plz i want to khnow
how to convert a java program to an exe program??

Andrew Thompson 02-16-2004 08:52 AM

Re: how to convert a java program to an exe program

ola wrote:
> how to convert a java program to an exe program??

That question is asked often, try googling
http://groups.google.com.au/groups?g...lang.java.help &
http://groups.google.com.au/groups?g...ava.programmer
for java+executable

Do you want 'double click launch', or..
bloated Windoze specific .exe?

You can get 'gouble click launch using
..jar files, you can do that here for small code..
http://www.physci.org/javac.jsp

--
Andrew Thompson

Jan Liße 02-16-2004 09:17 AM

Re: how to convert a java program to an exe program

Hi;

"ola" <shimaabara@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:89f7fc1a.0402160042.15585000@posting.google.c om...
> plz i want to khnow
> how to convert a java program to an exe program??

- If you just want to have a double-click feature use jars as mentioned
above
- If you want to have a compiled executable (of native code) you might use
this tool:
http://www.excelsior-usa.com/jet.html
- If you want to have an .exe as container for your classes and ressources
you can use:
http://www.duckware.com/jexepack/index.html

Have fun,
Jan

Marco Schmidt 02-16-2004 09:42 AM

Re: how to convert a java program to an exe program

ola:

>plz i want to khnow
>how to convert a java program to an exe program??

See
<http://www.geocities.com/marcoschmidt.geo/java-native-compilers.html>
(by the way, for those who have a bookmark pointing to my compiler
page jcomp.html: I split it into two pages, but jcomp.html still
exists as an overview page).

Regards,
Marco