Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for part-time Java instructors (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t129476-looking-for-part-time-java-instructors.html)

Adam Chng 12-09-2003 09:45 PM

Looking for part-time Java instructors

Hello, we are an IT training company looking for part-time Java
instructors in the New York metro area. Teaching experience is a plus
but not a requirement. Sun Java certification a plus as well. You
should definitely have strong people skills and experience in the
subject matter you will be teaching.

Specifically we're looking for instructors to teach: Java
fundamentals, JSP, Java Bean, J2EE App Dev with EJB and Web Component
Dev with Java.

If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to:
adam@netcominfo.com

Thanks,
Adam