Velocity Reviews

-   -   importing classs without package in JSP ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t129142-importing-classs-without-package-in-jsp.html)

mhk 11-28-2003 11:36 PM

importing classs without package in JSP ?

Hi,

i am working on apache server web based project and i want to import a
class without package in my JSP file.

All my classes are in "WEB-INF/classes"

if i use a package (such as "project") in a class (such as "match" )
then i can import class "match" in jsp using

<%@ page import="
java.util.*,
project.*
"%>

But if i dont have package then i dont know how to import my class in
JSP. Thats what i want to know .

PLease help me. i am really thankful to you guys.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Chris Smith 11-28-2003 11:46 PM

Re: importing classs without package in JSP ?

mhk wrote:
> i am working on apache server web based project and i want to import a
> class without package in my JSP file.

See my reply in comp.lang.java.help, and please don't multipost. If you
really feel that your subject is appropriate in two different groups, go
ahead and list both in the Newsgroups header (called crossposting)
instead. It helps everyone.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation