Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where to download JDK1.1.8 source code? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t123866-where-to-download-jdk1-1-8-source-code.html)

jack 06-30-2003 01:49 PM

Where to download JDK1.1.8 source code?

I am developing some applets on IE, sometimes applet stucks in
java.awt.Container.addImpl, I need source code to figure out why the
applet stuck. IE only supports JDK1.1.*, but in javasoft website, I
can only find source code from JDK1.2+.

Does anyone here can tell me where to download JDK1.1.* sourcecode?

Thanks in advance

Jack

Moshe Sayag 06-30-2003 04:52 PM

Re: Where to download JDK1.1.8 source code?

You can get it from Sun's archive:
http://java.sun.com/products/archive/index.html

Note: these implementations are Sun's implementations. Microsoft
implementation might be little different and might behave differently
(for example, due to bugs in any of the impl's or other issues), so I'm
not sure this is the right direction to go.
You may want to check MS implementation first, if it is freely available
of course.

Moshe

Mark A. Washburn 06-30-2003 07:03 PM

su_yu@hotmail.com (jack) wrote in message news:<f399e070.0306300549.e53aedf@posting.google.c om>...
> I am developing some applets on IE, sometimes applet stucks in
> java.awt.Container.addImpl, I need source code to figure out why the
> applet stuck. IE only supports JDK1.1.*, but in javasoft website, I
> can only find source code from JDK1.2+.
>
> Does anyone here can tell me where to download JDK1.1.* sourcecode?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jack

http://www.google.com/search?q=jdk%201.1.8
-->
http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.1/
-->
http://java.sun.com/products/archive/index.html

regards,
maw

Roedy Green 07-01-2003 06:24 AM

Re: Where to download JDK1.1.8 source code?

On 30 Jun 2003 06:49:41 -0700, su_yu@hotmail.com (jack) wrote or
quoted :

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html

--