Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: failed to run struts examples in Apache+Tomcat (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t123834-re-failed-to-run-struts-examples-in-apache-tomcat.html)

Wendy S 06-29-2003 01:24 AM

lixin chu wrote:
> i have just configed struts in Apache 2.0.45 and Tomcat 4.1.
> I can run struts-documentation but when i try
> http://localhost:8080/struts-example, the following is displayed:

Well, did you check the servlet container logs like it says to?

It's rather weird that you're seeing the Struts tags on screen. If the logs
don't say anything useful, I'd delete the struts-example directory
structure under 'webapps', stop Tomcat, copy a new struts-example.war in
and start Tomcat.

What version of Struts are you using, and what version of Tomcat? (4.1.??)

By using the port number in the URL, you're leaving Apache totally out of
this, which is a good thing until you get it working with Tomcat alone.

--
Wendy in Chandler, AZ
"BTW, Lucifer just called and he needs a pair of ice skates :-)"