Velocity Reviews

-   -   JAVA Certified Programmer - Voucher for sale (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t123765-java-certified-programmer-voucher-for-sale.html)

L&K 06-27-2003 04:23 PM

JAVA Certified Programmer - Voucher for sale

Become a JAVA Certified programmer/developer with this voucher. Voucher can
bought from Sun's website for HK$1170, but I have one and selling it for
$950, negotiable.

(http://hk.sun.com/education/forms/coupon_order.html)

This voucher can be used for Sun "examinations beginning with a 310
prefix" - as printed on the voucher.

Voucher expires November 30.

Offer is available until repost with "SOLD".

If interested please send me an email.

L&K 07-03-2003 06:07 PM

Re: JAVA Certified Programmer - Voucher for sale

HK$800.