Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is there any best solution automatic delete file within the special time? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t122575-is-there-any-best-solution-automatic-delete-file-within-the-special-time.html)

ABC 03-29-2006 09:08 AM

Is there any best solution automatic delete file within the special time?

Is there any best solution automatic delete file within the special time?

My web application can generate many pdf files for users. Because there are
many users, I need to control the total pdf files on the servers. I need to
set it automatic remove after 10 mins of file created. Is any good ideas?

Eliyahu Goldin 03-29-2006 10:23 AM

Re: Is there any best solution automatic delete file within the special time?

A simple windows service will do.

Eliyahu