Velocity Reviews

-   -   Export datalist or gridview to Excel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t121090-export-datalist-or-gridview-to-excel.html)

staeri@gmail.com 03-07-2006 07:02 PM

Export datalist or gridview to Excel

I have a lot pages with either a datalist or a gridview and I would
like to provide print functionality to the users so that the current
page is exported to Excel when the user clicks the Print button.

Since I'm a big fan of reuse I don't want to create a separate print
version of each page since it's too much work to do and to maintain.

Is there a easier way of doing this?

Regards,

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBaYW5iYWth?= 03-07-2006 07:21 PM

RE: Export datalist or gridview to Excel

http://www.mycodekb.com/CodeDetails.asp?CodeID=454
--
Paul Zanbaka
Sharepoint Adminstrator and DBA

Jacob 03-07-2006 08:19 PM

Re: Export datalist or gridview to Excel

Take a look at the CarlosAG ExcelXMLWriter. Nice control to help you
write your workbooks.