Velocity Reviews

-   -   Question about javascript -> onblur='self.focus' (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t120942-question-about-javascript-onblur-self-focus.html)

=?Utf-8?B?am9l?= 03-06-2006 07:16 AM

Question about javascript -> onblur='self.focus'

Question about javascript -> onblur='self.focus'

I use the method <body onblur='self.focus'> to keep the child browser always
on the top , it success, but the textbox inside the child browser can not
type anything, why

Terry Burns 03-06-2006 07:51 AM

Re: Question about javascript -> onblur='self.focus'

the textbox must have the focus to type into it

--
Terry Burns
http://TrainingOn.net

Eliyahu Goldin 03-06-2006 08:05 AM

Re: Question about javascript -> onblur='self.focus'

Because body.focus() removes focus from any focusable element inside the
body. And as soon as you try to set focus on any element, onblur event fires
and pulls the focus back to body.

Eliyahu

sharmaps24 05-08-2013 09:59 AM

Hi
You have mentioned as use (onblur="self.focus()") to disable minimize button. But when I tried, I found that it is applicable only for once and when I click next time it is getting minimized. Can any1 please help me on this.