Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is there a client-side OnLeave event for a page? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t119500-is-there-a-client-side-onleave-event-for-a-page.html)

=?Utf-8?B?QmVuIEZpZGdl?= 02-13-2006 10:33 AM

Is there a client-side OnLeave event for a page?

Our customers want to pop-up a small survey when their users have finished
browsing their site. To the best of my knowledge, I don't think this is even
possible.

Can anyone confirm this or, better still, prove me wrong with some sample
code? ;-p

Thanks

Ben

Karl Seguin [MVP] 02-13-2006 12:26 PM

Re: Is there a client-side OnLeave event for a page?

Check out the OnBeforeUnload event (google search), here's the IE reference
link
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...foreunload.asp

Karl
--