Velocity Reviews

-   -   Client side validation in FireFox with .NET 2.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t119022-client-side-validation-in-firefox-with-net-2-0-a.html)

Buddy Ackerman 02-06-2006 08:22 PM

Client side validation in FireFox with .NET 2.0

I've been searching for over an hour now and all I can find are references
to how it doesn't work in .NET 1.1 and how it's supposed to work in .NET
2.o. I'm using 2.0 and it still won't work. I even tried adding
browsercaps sectin in teh web.config and it still doesn't work. Is there
something special that has to be done to get validators to work in FireFox
with .NET 2.0?

--Buddy