Velocity Reviews

-   -   Treeview control. No selected treenode wanted (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t117990-treeview-control-no-selected-treenode-wanted.html)

jason.hau@gmail.com 01-23-2006 01:55 PM

Treeview control. No selected treenode wanted

I currently have a treeview control instance (from the IE Webcontrols)
that I dynamically generate teh nodes for. it's part of a link
selection dialog and in order to cut down on generating the entire site
structure at once, I have it so that selecting a folder moves you down
a level. This works fine however, the first node in teh tree is always
marked as selected. If, for example, the first node is a folder that
you want to enter, you ahve to select something else and then select
that folder to go into it because the first node is automatically
assigned as selected = true ergo clicking on it directly on first
entering the form does not trigger the selectedindexchanged event.
Does anyone know of a way around this?