Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firefox toolbar help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11778-firefox-toolbar-help.html)

lemonjello999@gmail.com 08-24-2005 12:04 AM

Firefox toolbar help

Can someone please tell me how to put bookmark buttons on the top
toolbar (just to the right of the "Help" button)? Thanks in advance.

lemonjello999@gmail.com 08-24-2005 12:26 AM

Re: Firefox toolbar help

Nevermind. I just figured out how to do it.

Ron P 09-03-2005 03:00 AM

Re: Firefox toolbar help

Do tell, how? Thanks

news:1124843199.557681.238540@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...