Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem Retrieving Values from CheckboxList nested inside Datalist Control (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t117243-problem-retrieving-values-from-checkboxlist-nested-inside-datalist-control.html)

Mike 01-12-2006 05:15 PM

Problem Retrieving Values from CheckboxList nested inside Datalist Control

I have a Datalist control on my page that I have binded to a table of
available categories. In the Item Template I have a CheckboxList control
bound to the products available in each Category. I need to pull out of the
page which products the user has selected.

I have bound the products to the CheckboxList control in the ItemDataBound
event for the Datalist.

How can I extract what checkboxes have been selected inside the Datalist?

Thanks,

Mike

Keith Patrick 01-12-2006 08:56 PM

Re: Problem Retrieving Values from CheckboxList nested inside Datalist Control

CheckBoxList list =(CheckBoxList )
e.Item.FindControl("MyListIDorwhateveryounamedit") ;