Velocity Reviews

-   -   Strange Context Error: Context 0x197ee0 is disconnected in VS 2005 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t117081-strange-context-error-context-0x197ee0-is-disconnected-in-vs-2005-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U3VuU21pbGU=?= 01-10-2006 03:59 PM

Strange Context Error: Context 0x197ee0 is disconnected in VS 2005

Hi,

I am getting the following error when i try to throw an exception. The
exception i throw is caught up in the hierarchy and is rethrown and so on.

This error is only coming up when unit testing is being done on the project
in debug mode

Context 0x197ee0' is disconnected. Releasing the interfaces from the
current context (context 0x197d70).This may cause corruption or data loss. To
avoid this problem, please ensure that all contexts/apartments stay alive
until the applicationis completely done with the RuntimeCallableWrappers that
represent COM components that liveinside them.

I could not find much help on this error on internet

Any furthur sugesstions and comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance.