Velocity Reviews

-   -   View -> Message Body As -> Plain Text? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11660-view-message-body-as-plain-text.html)

lennart@kommunicera.umea.se 08-01-2005 06:30 PM

View -> Message Body As -> Plain Text?

Greetings, I am using Mozilla Thunderbird version 1.0.2 (20050317) on
FC2. My problem is that eventhough I have marked View -> Message Body
As -> Plain text, Thunderbird insists on showing ">" as a blue vertical
line. Is it at all possible to get rid of this behaviour? If so, how?

Thanx in advance
/Lennart

Roland 08-01-2005 09:56 PM

Re: View -> Message Body As -> Plain Text?

See <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Quote_bars>
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter