Velocity Reviews

-   -   Login in ASP.NET 2.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t116353-login-in-asp-net-2-0-a.html)

PawelR 12-29-2005 12:24 PM

Login in ASP.NET 2.0

Hello,
I try use ASP.NET 2.0
I configure in ASP.Net Configuration - internet authentication, role for user , user with password
When click Login on Login the server return error:
Invalid value for key 'attachdbfilename'.
How correct my problem? Where I can find this key?

Thx
PawelR

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?= 12-29-2005 04:26 PM

RE: Login in ASP.NET 2.0

Did you set up the standard database using the web configuration tool
(Website menu, ASP.NET Configuration item). If not, that is the blow up. If
so, check and make sure you have the file in the proper location.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!