Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firefox won't web configure Linksys router (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11586-firefox-wont-web-configure-linksys-router.html)

Expert Witness 07-22-2005 11:38 PM

Firefox won't web configure Linksys router

I can't do the web configuration/setup for my Linksys WRT54GS (Wireless G
with Speedboost) following a firmware update to v4.50.6 using Firefox 1.0.4
under WIN XP home. Some settings are not accessible, others won't stick
after I set them. Cache has been dumped, Mozilla website check for patches-
no help.

However, using Internet Explorer, setup is normal.

Any ideas?

Splibbilla 07-23-2005 05:54 AM

Re: Firefox won't web configure Linksys router

"Expert Witness" <x@nospamcourt> in

> I can't do the web configuration/setup for my Linksys WRT54GS
> (Wireless G with Speedboost) following a firmware update to v4.50.6
> using Firefox 1.0.4 under WIN XP home. Some settings are not
> accessible, others won't stick after I set them. Cache has been
> dumped, Mozilla website check for patches- no help.
>
> However, using Internet Explorer, setup is normal.
>
> Any ideas?

just javascript settings may differ?

--
http://kmgerich.com/archive/000071.html

Expert Witness 07-24-2005 11:22 AM

"Expert Witness" <x@nospamcourt> wrote in message
>I can't do the web configuration/setup for my Linksys WRT54GS (Wireless G
>with Speedboost) following a firmware update to v4.50.6 using Firefox
>1.0.4 under WIN XP home. Some settings are not accessible, others won't
>stick after I set them. Cache has been dumped, Mozilla website check for
>patches- no help.
>
> However, using Internet Explorer, setup is normal.
>
> Any ideas?

BTW, upgraded to Firefox 1.0.6 and it still doesn't work...