Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Version Firefox & Roboform (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11541-new-version-firefox-and-roboform.html)

wc 07-16-2005 08:48 AM

New Version Firefox & Roboform

I contacted Roboform support because of Roboform crashing with the new
Firefox version. Here is their response:

"Please upgrade Adapter to the latest ver 6.3.7 that supports Firefox
1.0.5."

I had uninstalled everything, but saved the passwords, etc. I
reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.

WC

Tom 07-16-2005 05:39 PM

Re: New Version Firefox & Roboform

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:48:38 GMT, wc <wc@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I contacted Roboform support because of Roboform crashing with the new
>Firefox version. Here is their response:
>
>"Please upgrade Adapter to the latest ver 6.3.7 that supports Firefox
>1.0.5."
>
>I had uninstalled everything, but saved the passwords, etc. I
>reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.
>
>WC

I went thru this drill yesterday and it worked for a couple of hours.
I changed home page from ff to CNN and eveything went to hell in a
handbasket.

I uninstalled roboform and left ff at 1.05 - everything now is
working.

I think the problem is in roboform

Tom

Ron 07-18-2005 01:41 AM

Re: New Version Firefox & Roboform

I have been thinking of getting RoboForm, could you tell me is a good
program, do you like it? I have about 100 site I access and have
different passwords is this what I'm looking for? Did you get the Pro
version or the usb?

--
To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.

Ron...

wc 07-18-2005 01:53 AM

Re: New Version Firefox & Roboform

If you are planning to use more than 10 passwords, you *must* get the
Roboform Pro, as the free version supports only ten. I have the Pro,
and it now works fine, that I have the proper adapter installed with the
latest version of Firefox. I am using just over fifty passwords, and it
is a useful tool.

WC