Velocity Reviews

-   -   A connection was successfully established with the server, but... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t114538-a-connection-was-successfully-established-with-the-server-but.html)

embers_fire@fastmail.fm 11-30-2005 12:00 AM

A connection was successfully established with the server, but...

Does anybody know what might cause this error? I rebooted a server
today running an asp.net 2.0 beta application and when it came back
online, this error occured

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A connection was
successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred
during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 2 -
Connection was terminated)

=?Utf-8?B?VmVua2F0X0tM?= 11-30-2005 06:19 AM

RE: A connection was successfully established with the server, but...

Hi dear embers_fire@fastmail.fm,

here are some useful related links

1. http://www.eggheadcafe.com/forums/Fo...=43191&INTID=7

2. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=899436

3.
http://blogs.advantaje.com/blog/kevi...-Problems.html

4. http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/sho...98346&siteid=1

bye
Venkat_KL

embers_fire@fastmail.fm 11-30-2005 07:54 PM

Re: A connection was successfully established with the server, but...

Thx for that. It turns out when I restarted the IIS service, it worked
fine.