Velocity Reviews

-   -   Public folder items in outlook (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t114485-public-folder-items-in-outlook.html)

ratnakarp@gmail.com 11-29-2005 03:24 PM

Public folder items in outlook

Hi,

I'm looking for any online reference or help that could solve me to
track the mail items in public folder of MS outlook express. I tried
google, but i could find only a few, which i couldn't get through. Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ratnakar Pedagani.

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\) 11-30-2005 09:01 AM

Re: Public folder items in outlook

With Exchange Server you can use WebDAV to read from the public folders.

--
Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
http://www.lennybacon.com

news:1133277890.156812.210220@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...