Velocity Reviews

-   -   THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11447-thunderbird-signature.html)

Pastor Dave 06-26-2005 04:01 AM

THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE

Hi,

I would like to have a signature in my account in
Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.

How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
the image to appear below my text?

Thanks!

--

Pastor Dave

Silence in the Face of Doctrinal Criticism is Suicide

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/solution.html

http://tinyurl.com/ce97m

Michel Doucet 06-26-2005 05:41 AM

Re: THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a signature in my account in
> Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
> and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.
>
> How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
> file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
> the image to appear below my text?
>
> Thanks!

.... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
no picture !

--
Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
.... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ;)

Pastor Dave 06-26-2005 04:30 PM

Re: THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:53 +0200, Michel Doucet
<mimi@invalid.com> spake thusly:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to have a signature in my account in
>> Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
>> and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.
>>
>> How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
>> file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
>> the image to appear below my text?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
>no picture !

Did I say anything about news groups?

Michel Doucet 06-26-2005 04:34 PM

Re: THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE

Le 26/06/2005 18:30, Pastor Dave a écrit :
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:53 +0200, Michel Doucet
> <mimi@invalid.com> spake thusly:
>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I would like to have a signature in my account in
>>>Thunderbird. I would like to have text with my name
>>>and then a small image load, that is local to my PC.
>>>
>>>How can I do this? I know I can tell it to attach a
>>>file, but do I make a text file and if so, how do I get
>>>the image to appear below my text?
>>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>

>>... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
>>no picture !

> Did I say anything about news groups?

.... when I see the one you're using on this ng (8 lines) ... !

Pastor Dave 06-26-2005 07:49 PM

Re: THUNDERBIRD SIGNATURE

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:34:15 +0200, Michel Doucet
<mimi@invalid.com> spake thusly:

>Le 26/06/2005 18:30, Pastor Dave a écrit :
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:53 +0200, Michel Doucet
>> <mimi@invalid.com> spake thusly:

>>>... Usenet's rules for signature are very simple : no more than 4 lines,
>>>no picture !

>> Did I say anything about news groups?
>>

>... when I see the one you're using on this ng (8 lines) ... !

You didn't answer the question. I asked for help
with something. I did not say it was related to news
groups. I do not use Thunderbird for news groups.

valdamnit 11-01-2006 06:48 PM

oh my

I never post to this forum. This is the first time I have ever seen or heard of this forum. I searched for HELP on Thunderbird signature stuff and I come across this dude looking for help, and this absolute douche bag "Michel Doucet" coming back with bullshit posts which help no one.

This "Michel Doucet" faggot is the epitome of retardedness and standoffishness of the internet. You are a cock smoking faggot and deserve nothing in life.