Velocity Reviews

-   -   What is the Equivalent of the CurrentRowIndex Property for a DataGrid Web Control? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t114363-what-is-the-equivalent-of-the-currentrowindex-property-for-a-datagrid-web-control.html)

Bob Loveshade 11-26-2005 07:53 PM

What is the Equivalent of the CurrentRowIndex Property for a DataGrid Web Control?

I am trying to convert the following windows app method, to use in an
ASP.NET application:

private void DataGrid1_CurrentCellChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

int c = DataGrid1.CurrentRowIndex;
DataGrid1.Select(c);
DataGrid1_Click( sender, e);

}

The problem is that there is no CurrentRowIndex property for the
DataGrid web control. Is there something else I can use, that will give
me similar functionality?

I also need to figure out what I can use in place of the Select method,
which also doesn't exist for the DataGrid web control. Would
SelectedIndex work? Can this method be adapted?

Thanks!!!