Velocity Reviews

-   -   Netscape caching my asp.net pages... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t114213-netscape-caching-my-asp-net-pages.html)

JJ_377@hotmail.com 11-23-2005 08:58 PM

Netscape caching my asp.net pages...

I have a webform (FormA) with confidential info on it. FormA has a user
control that features a logout routine:
Session.abandon
Redirect to a logon form

FormA has the page directive:
<%@ OutputCache Location="None"%>
and code in its load event handler that redirects to the logon form if
the length of an assigned session user id is 0 (just tried
isnothing(session(userid)) and that didn't work...)

In NS, if the user visits FormA, log outs, and then in the logon form
selects the browser's a FormA is displayed.

In IE, I get the desired result following the same steps: the user is
redirected, as s/he should be, to the logon form.

How can I get NS to stop caching? I am using NS 8 and IE 6.

Thank you.

J.