Velocity Reviews

-   -   now obsolete (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t113919-now-obsolete.html)

newhorizon 11-19-2005 10:11 PM

now obsolete

I was planning to use "RegisterClientScriptBlock" for some clint side
scripting. I look up the documentation and suprisingly i saw that it
says

""This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change in
future releases. Blank topics are included as placeholders.]
NOTE: This Method is now obsolete. "

If this method is obsolete, what do you think i should use instead of
this method.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD] 11-19-2005 11:29 PM

Re: now obsolete

This method has simply been moved.
You should now use Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:1132438260.821049.160410@g14g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...