Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firefox toolbar question please (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11369-firefox-toolbar-question-please.html)

Bob Newman 06-12-2005 11:17 PM

Firefox toolbar question please

Unless I'm missing something for such a nice browser the toolbar options
seem from the stone ages. Is there a plug-in that gives more options?
Specifically I'd like to have an icon that lets me shrink the scale in the
print preview mode.

Bob

Skeebo 06-13-2005 04:41 AM

Re: Firefox toolbar question please

You mean like the "Scale" dropdown at the top of the screen in Print
Preview. Like that?

Bob Newman 06-13-2005 11:31 AM

Re: Firefox toolbar question please

Yes that's exactly what I mean although there are many other options I'd
like to have (as with other programs).

Bob

news:F78re.379$NU5.86@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com.. .

Skeebo 06-14-2005 03:01 AM

Re: Firefox toolbar question please

Wait. Someone will make an extension for it, sooner or later.