Velocity Reviews

-   -   Determine the File Type of an Uploaded File (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t113663-determine-the-file-type-of-an-uploaded-file.html)

Spotted Owl Eater 11-16-2005 04:47 PM

Determine the File Type of an Uploaded File

I am writing a "File Upload" routine in ASP.NET. Is there class of some kind
in .NET that will return the Content Type of the file being uploaded?

Patrice 11-16-2005 05:00 PM

Re: Determine the File Type of an Uploaded File

Each uploaded file should have a ContentType property (never used it).

Try :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ttypetopic.asp
for details...

--