Velocity Reviews

-   -   doubt (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t113061-doubt.html)

BabuLives 11-08-2005 01:03 PM

doubt

How to create a localised Resource file for a particular language?ie if
it is hindi how do i give the valuesin hindi in the resource file i am
getting only english language...

Regards,
Satheesh

Karl Seguin 11-08-2005 01:53 PM

Re: doubt

Are you setting the current's thread UI culture to hindi, something like:
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICul ture = new
CultureInfo("hi-IN");

normally you do so early in a request, such as global.asax's BeginRequest.

Apologies if this isn't for Hindi - Indian, it's the only one I found at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ClassTopic.asp

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

news:1131455021.219434.230940@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...

BabuLives 11-09-2005 05:36 AM

Re: doubt

Thanks for ur reply...actually i did every thing but am not able type
the values in hindi in .hi-IN.resx xml file.I have Hindi font installed
on my system but i dont know how to type the values in hindi.Please
help..

Regards,
Satheesh